Ash Way Pet Supply - Knowingly sold us bad food from broken freezer, and RUDE
These people have had a broken freezer for months, and not only are they too cheap to fix or replace it, but they are still selling food out of it that has gone bad!When we went back in to show them the visibly bad frozen food, the woman was rude right away.
She called her husband who was professional and apologized for his broken freezer and said we would get a full refund. He is obviously the only reason they are still in business, because the woman is a crazy person, and is truly the rudest person we have ever had the misery of dealing with.
I don't know how they stay in business with a broken freezer and horrible customer service on top of higher prices than anywhere else!Do yourself a favor and go to Mud Bay.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Horrible Customer Service
- Review category
- Pet Stores
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I have a Black Russian Terrier......very large dog. Have gone to the Fairfield location since he was a puppy and had a great groomer. She left. Since she left, he's..."
- "My experience is she sold us a sickly kitten. Took him to vet in less than 24 hours. First words out of vet's mouth was "Do you have a health..."
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "I own a 1992 Nissan Maxima, had it since 1992. Five here ago, I returned home after after six month. The car was stored in my garage. It would not..."
- "SO i order flowers for my mom on mother's day. The only thing that these people got right was the delivery day. the flowers were so gross. They were not..."
- "I replaced a Cadet Heater Thermostat with a Honeywell Thermostat (Home Depot said it should work). There were only two wires to attach. I tried calling Honeywell to confirm the..."
- "Is onlinecompliancepanel.com in the business of offering trainings or spamming? Is this what their courses offer, too? , I’ve never enrolled for any of their courses, but have a strong..."
- "The people at Silverleaf Resorts will call you in to get you to spend your money and rip you off. It has gotten to the point that they don't even..."
- "THIS BUSINESS IS AN ABSOLUTE FRAUD! they sell a good sale over the phone- hoping innocent people like me who live several hours and states away can not easily come in..."