Ash Way Pet Supply - knowingly sold us bad food from broken freezer, and RUDE
These people have had a broken freezer for months, and not only are they too cheap to fix or replace it, but they are still selling food out of it that has gone bad!When we went back in to show them the visibly bad frozen food, the woman was rude right away.
She called her husband who was professional and apologized for his broken freezer and said we would get a full refund. He is obviously the only reason they are still in business, because the woman is a crazy person, and is truly the rudest person we have ever had the misery of dealing with.
I don't know how they stay in business with a broken freezer and horrible customer service on top of higher prices than anywhere else!Do yourself a favor and go to Mud Bay.1052f10e review #238582
You may also like
- "Horse was scalded, burned and bald from Shapley's MTG plus product. Day one after application to horse's mane produced a cruddy bumpy rash. Day two rash is much..."
- "I visited the PetSmart store in Whitby, Ontario, Canada on the weekend of February 26, 2011 to purchase packets of Whiskas tender bites food for my newly adopted cat. So..."
- "My brother-in-law bought us a Frenchton puppy as our Christmas Present from Purebred Breeders (866-592-5322) in December 2010. The dog was absolutely adorable! We named him Bentley because he cost..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."