Ash Way Pet Supply - Knowingly sold us bad food from broken freezer, and RUDE
These people have had a broken freezer for months, and not only are they too cheap to fix or replace it, but they are still selling food out of it that has gone bad!When we went back in to show them the visibly bad frozen food, the woman was rude right away.
She called her husband who was professional and apologized for his broken freezer and said we would get a full refund. He is obviously the only reason they are still in business, because the woman is a crazy person, and is truly the rudest person we have ever had the misery of dealing with.
I don't know how they stay in business with a broken freezer and horrible customer service on top of higher prices than anywhere else!Do yourself a favor and go to Mud Bay.review #238582
You may also like
- "You have an ad on your web site that is a scam I have a police report made out , western union knows and fbi has been aware of ......"
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "This happened on 1/25/2013 around 1PM EST. I looked up hotel rates on kayak.com and noticed that a website called hotelclub.com was showing a lower rate than expedia.com. Being a..."
- "Placed order for next day delivery. Delivery was supposed to be free. Ended up with additional $18 charge on top of listed order price (for handling). Not sure..."
- "When to wendys for lunch in smith kent , the chiken & fries were really bad look like there where using bad oil or really black oil because..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "Original Report: Richmond American Homes built my home 8 years ago. We purchased the home for close to 700K. Last week i noticed a piece fo siding falling from the sunroom..."