Ash Way Pet Supply - Knowingly sold us bad food from broken freezer, and RUDE
These people have had a broken freezer for months, and not only are they too cheap to fix or replace it, but they are still selling food out of it that has gone bad!When we went back in to show them the visibly bad frozen food, the woman was rude right away.
She called her husband who was professional and apologized for his broken freezer and said we would get a full refund. He is obviously the only reason they are still in business, because the woman is a crazy person, and is truly the rudest person we have ever had the misery of dealing with.
I don't know how they stay in business with a broken freezer and horrible customer service on top of higher prices than anywhere else!Do yourself a favor and go to Mud Bay.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I've tried posting my Pekingese puppies and everytime I post I'm flagged. No reason given so I cannot fix whatever I did wrong. This last time I just..."
- "Suzanne Mayborne took our 6 year old border collie family member away on August 4, 2011 just because she could. The legal thing was done...not the right thing! ..."
- "Wyndham Worldwide, Wyndham Vacation Ownership, Fraud Validation - Senior Management Speaks- A Robert Paisola Exclusive 2012 SEE FULL NATIONAL STORY WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO AT THE TIMESHARE CHRONICLES : http://timesharescamsupdate.blogspot.com/2012/04/wyndham-resorts-senior-management.html For..."
- "I replaced a Cadet Heater Thermostat with a Honeywell Thermostat (Home Depot said it should work). There were only two wires to attach. I tried calling Honeywell to confirm the..."
- "I hate this company. They have the POOREST service ever. Go UPS if you must use a parcel delivery service. Fed Ex employees don't give a ***, and they leave..."
- "Do not work for this company or any other Roadshow they branch out to be....They dont pay!!!!!!!!..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."
- "I am a physically disabled vet who has limited sight among other issues, so I have a service dog who recently stayed at a Best Western in Columbus, Georgia on..."