Ash Way Pet Supply - knowingly sold us bad food from broken freezer, and RUDE
These people have had a broken freezer for months, and not only are they too cheap to fix or replace it, but they are still selling food out of it that has gone bad!When we went back in to show them the visibly bad frozen food, the woman was rude right away.
She called her husband who was professional and apologized for his broken freezer and said we would get a full refund. He is obviously the only reason they are still in business, because the woman is a crazy person, and is truly the rudest person we have ever had the misery of dealing with.
I don't know how they stay in business with a broken freezer and horrible customer service on top of higher prices than anywhere else!Do yourself a favor and go to Mud Bay.f22c793 review #238582
You may also like
- "I took my Shih-tzu to Petsmart, after 8 hours i picked him up and at the moment could not see anything, because all the scratches where under. He came..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Finger Comber is AMAZING! I just read over the complaints on this site and disagree. But I do understand what it is like to not understand how to use a..."
- "Received an offer stating that I would receive 25000 Aeroplan miles for renting a water heater from Direct Energy. Called several times to confirm the offer. Each time the representative..."
- "I purchased a pair of Air Max running shoes on Oct 6, by December 23 the left shoe sole starting falling apart. These shoes cost me $180 and I..."
- "My husband couldnt recall the accident being he was knocked unconcoius,he was sighted neg 2 police stated he fell asleep.I knew this was wrong I heard the snap.After sideswiping a..."
- " I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com. They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'. They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a..."
- "I used frontline according to directions and it caused a chemical burn on my dog causing pain, raw bloody skin and loss of her hair and skin. Now she..."